Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Delightful Phone call!

Last night Maddy called me on her cell phone. In case there is anybody that reads this that doesn't know, Maddy is my oldest granddaughter. She said she wanted to put me on speaker phone so her and Isabel (her sister) could both talk to me. So we were talking and sharing and then Juliana(her youngest sister) came into the room. I said "Hi! Juliana!" I guess she wasn't used to the speaker phone. She told Maddy, "Maddy, your phone is talking." Then she said, "Hi phone." I thought it was really cute. It was fun talking to all three at the same time and hearing them interact with each other. I had never even thought of doing that, but I will in the future. I really enjoyed it.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Aw, cute! Nobody even told me about those details. Only that Maddy and Isabel were going to call you on the speaker phone!

Evelyn said...

I would have told you, but Maddy said you busy preparing for Mom's game night. It was really cute! How did Mom's game night go anyway?

Lisa said...

Good!

Anonymous said...

That is way too cute, Aunt Evie!
I love it when little children do those sorts of things. And also they way they look at things too!!
Love to you!
Sarah Heckendorn