Friday, December 12, 2008

Sewing and Personality Tests!

I realize these two are an odd combination. Just wanted to give an update on my sewing. I am on my second project and it is going very well. I am really enjoying sewing again. It is a great creative outlet for me.

I took the personality test that Lisa blogged about. I am ISTJ - Introverted, Sensing, Thinking and Judging. It said ISTJs are "responsible, loyal and hard working. They have an acute sense of right and wrong and work hard at preserving established norms and traditions. Because of their deep sense of duty they are dedicated to everything they do and are very dependable. They care deeply for those closest to them." I think this is quite accurate for me. It also said (along with another test I took) that I am ISFJ - Introverted, Sensing, Feeling and Judging. ISFJs are "traditional, loyal, quiet and kind. They are very sensitive to other people's needs because they are very observant. They have rich inner thoughts and emotions. They value stability and cultural norms. They are very adept at giving attention to detail. They do not seek positions of authority." I would have to say this is quite accurate also. Interestingly enough, my job as an accountant is one of the career matches for this personality. Thanks for posting about this, I thought it was very interesting. I enjoyed reading about your test results also. I thought it was interesting to find that Angelina and I had one of the same results - ISFJ. For the ISTJ, it says 12% of the population have this type and for ISFJ, 10% of the population have this one.

Thanks again, Lisa. I encourage anybody to take this. You might find out more about yourself than you realize!

3 comments:

Yolanda said...

Haven't heard from you in a long time. I still live to visit you. It is extremely cold and we have a foot of snow here in my backyard.

Evelyn said...

I have been really busy this month. I do visit your blog, I just haven't had time to leave comments. After Christmas I will start again. I will be done with all my Christmas present sewing by then.

Yolanda said...

Have a wonderful New Year.